Friday, June 21, 2013

Rerun: Galerie Dennis Cooper presents ... Six guro fairytales by the Chinese paper doll artist known as 'On' (orig. 02/19/09)

----
____________
Fairy boy cutting










____________
Fairy hanging












____________
Fairy boy freezing






____________
Daemon girl enema


















____________
Fairy tearing










____________
Angel on fire













*

p.s. Hey. I never check the blog's traffic numbers. I just don't want to know. I don't know if that's sane or neurotic of me. But I have used this option where you can find out what the most popular or, rather, viewed posts in the history of the blog are, and the one I am relaunching today is #1 by quite a margin, which surprises the hell out of me. Any theories as to why this post would be the one that rules the roost? I should have arrived in Osaka at some point today. I wonder what that's like?

7 comments:

DavidEhrenstein said...

Cue The Mills Brothers!

gary gray said...

blog hits for deviants who search for guro, possibly?

S. said...

In the evening

Bill said...

Hope you're enjoying the delights of Osaka, Dennis. Bunraku, maybe? Maybe not.

This was one of the posts I spammed my friends about, but I doubt that it helped the traffic that much.

David Ehrenstein, I've been on the road and can't get into detailed online conversations. In any case, my views on Snowden etc are much closer to Steevee's than yours.

Bill

K said...

This is actually pretty cool.

Ian Tuttle said...

This is amazing.

John Draughn said...

Reddit is your answer.

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1gupqb/fairy_paper_art_torture_nsfw_cartoon_nuditygore/